Monday, November 12, 2012

Sail, Little Dragon.

Little Dragon is a band I really really want to like... which sounds incredibly odd, even to me. But it's a band I revisit every 2 weeks or so and listen to a few of their songs. Perhaps my revisits mean I like them? There's just something missing to in all of their songs. Like the meat is all there, but the flavors are off. Here's a favorite of mine, regardless.

As a bonus, here is a video (and a song) that I like quite a bit:
It's a cover video, but the girls in it are beautiful and, somehow, a bit majestic... and then it all disintegrates into tomfoolery and a muddle that delights me. And I laugh. Every. Time. I just hear it and laugh. I suppose that probably means I should purchase it and listen to it more often, because everyone needs a bit more pleasure.

My weekend was relaxing; I actually did lay in the grass for ~4 hours on Saturday, I cooked a lot, hung out with some chums, and, because it was raining on Sunday, drank a lot of Chai tea frothed with almond milk. It could have been better in very few ways. 
Enjoy the day, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment