Tuesday, December 4, 2012

... fine, I'm admitting it...

 Usually I see things like this and scoff. (source)

Though it pains me a little bit, as a Yank, to admit this... there is something incredibly attractive about how these Southern guys sound when they sing, really low and quietly, along with a country song that's playing in the grad room. So cute.  Something about it definitely twinges.

That said, regardless of the birthplace of a fellow, I will likely forever find this more attractive:
Ah, Bobak Ferdowsi <3 So cute! (source)

I guess I'll have to continue my search for an alternative, burly (not tweaker!) fella with a few tattoos who is willing to growl a few bars of a country song to thrill my yankee heart into bed.

Edited to add: ... what is it about just a bit of dude sweat that is a little dank and more than a little delicious? I don't even know! I'm going to blame lack of sleep for being overzealous... in all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment