Monday, December 10, 2012

Tomorrow or Wednesday, there will be a better post.

But today, Today is the day after I finished my first individual crossfit competition ( more news on that too, hopefully!), after my first long final, and 24 hours before my next one... and I'm a tad understudied because I was at the aforementioned competition all weekend... and a tad overtired because I went to bed at 11pm after a 6 WOD, 2 day weekend and got up at 3:20am to study. Repeat (minus the weekend) tonight. Yeah, peeps! Caffeine is my chum for the next day, then we're breaking up again until I leave for Michigan in a week and a half or so.

I'm channeling the fisherman! (source)
  
Tomorrow night? Definitely getting sushi after crossfit. And eating the piss out of it. Then I'm going to consider seeing a movie really hard for like30seconds then faceplant into bed and sleep really hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment