Friday, December 7, 2012

Fridays are for parasites.

So, not sure if you've heard, but the new, special issue of the Journal of Experimental Biology is out. The issue is titled "Neural parasitology - how parasites manipulate host behaviour" and can be read for FREE. Here is the lovely opening editorial about how interesting (and awesome!) parasite-host behavior biology is. Ugh! So cool!
Please go and check it out!

Today, I'm working on finishing up my own manuscript edits (eep! only a few images to alter!) and then heading to my very first Crossfit comp. I'm nervous. I'm hyped. I'm ready to get all bowed up (I guess that bowed up can also mean to be super busy. Who knew?!)

But I'm ready. I'm like a friggin' wolverine... the honey badger of the North.

(source)












Yep. Wolverines be crazy. I'm gonna channel it. Totem animal for this weekend fur sure. 

Edited to add: Also, this.

No comments:

Post a Comment