Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday quote to think about

The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.
-Hugh MacLeod

Not quite sure how I feel about this quote yet, which may mean I'll write a bit about it once I've collected my thoughts.
This weekend I've semi-grasped how to do II unders at the box (yay!),  and, after working for a few hours this afternoon, plan on picking apples at the farm while running the pup, making applesauce and pesto to can/freeze, hoping UMich beats the Boilermakers this afternoon, and generally enjoying the day.  Somehow, though today is deliciously cold and dreary, I've come out of whatever horrible funk I was in and "the scales have fallen from my eyes," as cliche as that is.
So, though this song is a bit slow, I can't stop humming "All I can see" by Brendan James.  Loving the day, today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment